BID Focus for Year Three: April 2020 - March 2021
The BID’s Bright Ideas for Bognor Regis
Directors of the Bognor Regis Business Improvement District (BID) have agreed a set of ambitious proposals for its third year of operations, starting on 1st April 2020. The proposals include plans to make different areas of Bognor Regis Town Centre more vibrant and welcoming through the use of colour, lighting, extra planting and public art.
We're inviting businesses to pop in to the BID office with any questions on:
9 March 8 am - 9 am
10 March 5 pm - 7 pm
11 March 5 pm - 7 pm
These dates are all in the BID calendar for your information.
We'd love to see you here!
1. Establish and enhance "Zones", working with businesses in geograpohic clusters
2. Increase BCRP membership
3. Continue with Alleygating Scheme to reduce anti-social behaviour in key sites around the town centre
Active Town Centre at Night
1. Use the Purple Flag standards as an example of best practice
2. Make sure the Events Strategy attracts people to to Night-Time Economy businesses
3. Establish better engagement with businesses in this sector
4. Create specific marketing campaign promoting Bognor Regis’s Night Time Economy
1. Work with ADC to deliver Improved signage at Fitzleet Car Park
2. Provide ways for businesses to purchase parking discs using cash
3. Initiate car parking disc preparation in Spring
1. Continue to build on engagement with businesses
2. Continue to provide businesses with info, advice and support on direct cost savings (eg: business rates, utilities)
3. Actively promote BID Independent businesses through a stand alone campaign and website
4. Curate and deliver accessible training tools and opportunities for businesses